Common Refrigerator Problems
Imagine that you reach into the refrigerator on a Saturday morning to gather the ingredients you need to make breakfast for your family. You soon realize that the power went out overnight. The eggs are spoiled and smell funny, the milk is sour, and the meat looks like it’s growing mold. You have no idea what happened, but it’s clear that your refrigerator is not working properly and you will have to dispose of most of the food inside. Fortunately, licensed technical help with refrigerator repair in Vancouver is just a phone call away.
You can take several steps before you place a call for repair service. These include:
- Check to make sure that the refrigerator is plugged in. If it is, try unplugging it and plugging it back in to see if that resolves the issue.
- Look at the back of the unit to see if there is a buildup of ice. If so, clear it away using a towel. Do not use any type of pick.
- Check the floor directly underneath the fridge for leaking water. It may be the result of a backed up Ice maker.
- Listen for any unusual noises coming from the unit. They may be coming from the fan located on the back cover of the refrigerator. Try removing the cover to determine if anything is stuck in the fan.
- Check breaker at your house electric panel.
If your refrigerator won’t work after trying these tips, it’s time for a professional to look at the unit.
Fridge Repair Service Available for All Brands of Refrigerators
Prestige Appliance Repair Technicians are factory trained to work with all the major brands and models. We carry and use only manufacturer’s OEM parts to ensure your repairs work for today and for years to come.
- LG Fridge Repair Vancouver
- Samsung Repair Vancouver
- Maytag Repair Vancouver
- Whirlpool Repair Vancouver
- Kenmore Repair Vancouver
- Viking Repair Vancouver
- Blomberg Repair Vancouver
- GE Repair Vancouver
- Dacor Repair Vancouver
Why Prestige Appliance Repair
- HRAI Certified Refrigerant and Gas Appliance Technician to work on your Fridge, Electric and Gas fueled Stove, Oven and Dryer repairs.
- Over 15years of appliance repair experiences.
- 7 Days customer support to dispatch service technician for same day services
- Local Technician
- 90 Days warranty on repairs.
- Service charge waive off when you repair
Types of Fridge We Service
Whether you own a top mount, bottom mount, side-by-side, or another type of refrigerator, our technician has the skills and tools to fix it. We work with all major brands, including Maytag, Whirlpool, Kitchen Aide, and dozens more. You may contact us to schedule repair services seven days a week, including evenings and holidays. This is good news when your refrigerator breaks down on a Saturday of a holiday weekend. All work completed by Paramount Appliance Repair is backed by a full warranty.
Call Now to Schedule your same day visit at 888-375-7776